Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Gotta Start Somewhere...

Well here I am...in blog world. No offense to any fellow bloggers, but I hesitated to get wrapped up in this "blogging" for a couple different reasons....
1. I feel like the only people that I know that blog are the ladies that come through my line at Publix and my sister.
2. I don't know if I will be a dedicated blogger and keep up with it. I would like to think I would, but I'm quite the fad tester....I had a Live Journal, I had a MySpace, I had a Twitter. **Sidenote**Did you know that it's possible to have a Twitter account, and occasionally Twitter and still not understand the concept of Twittering?? Like I said....fad tester. Anyway here I am....
For me, one incentive to having a blog account is so that I can comment on my sissy's blogs. I am tired of becoming so enthralled with her blogs that I continue to try to comment on the post, only to get the annoying pop up reminding me that only the fellow bloggers are allowed to participate in commenting.

Well I'm going to do some navigating and learn more about this blog site. Shall I say thanks for visiting? I bet my only visitor is going to be my sister....Maybe she will introduce me to more bloggers.

4 comments:

  1. Love it! But you just have to have a gmail account in order to comment so you don't really need the whole blog thing. Some hints: you need to blog almost everyday otherwise people become disinterested. Second, comment on people's comments because they will come back to check. Third, on the side of my blog are links to other blogs I follow. I think you should put in your title one of the reasons you blog is because you look up to me and want to be just like me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thanks for reading sis. I will do my best to blog almost every day....it will be my effort to be a step closer to being just like you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You did it! Annie's quite the inspiration, isn't she? I'm looking forward to following your life and watching those dreams come true!

    Twittering without understanding Twittering? Oh yeah. I'm sooooo Twit-challenged! :D

    Love you!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally do not understand twittering

    ReplyDelete